วันศุกร์, ธันวาคม ๑๖, ๒๕๔๘

Singapore #2

Presentation day (not me mr.peam) :P
Wake up about 700am(local time). First thing I saw was mr.peam reheasal a presentation (feeling guilty -_-'). After finished our own business, we went to orchard hotel,which presentation took place. When we went to copy a presentation to the presentation pc, we found out that pc didn't have divx codec (OMG!!!!). I had to go back to hotel to bring a notebook or power adaptor. When I picked up a notebook, I realized that a power adaptor could be brought at any store (T_T why i have to get back << walking with mr.peam. his endurance is very awesome !!!

It looked like wedding ceremony ^o^ so lucky. I think singapore have so many culture and some of them are combine together.

Thailand passport over singapore map :D

nice sub (our system was adopted from singapore << the light shining throught clear green mirror. I like this color (in some mood).

I love this picture light.

Muahahahahaha 55555 Merlion in my hand.

silhouette

colorful bldg.

crystal clear sky and hot.
(i may up more pic when back to thai cause of internet speed)

๒ ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

^^
ชอบรูปตึกสีๆอะ เหมือนขนมเลย 55555
มีความสุขซะจิ๊งงงงงงง :P

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

แวะมารุกรานบลอก หุหุ