วันเสาร์, ธันวาคม ๑๐, ๒๕๔๘

Siam paragon opening day

Kinda interesting but there is nothing much to see. I think because they want many people come there during christmas and new year. They can profit from ocean world (-_-' don no the name exactly). The ticket price is very very high. it's about 450 baht/person. If there are about 1000 peoples coming there, it will cost about 450,000 baht (o_O). Till the end of year, there may be more than 3000 peoples going in there. Anyway,It's not my business, what I'm doing today is try to use m2m module and I can use AT command with it. Thing's came out in my mind that if there is m2m module connected with gps module ,it can know exactly where it is from gps but if there is no gps signal they can use cell id to localize itself. So, if there position have gps signal and know the signal strengths of cell ID ,the position of cell site can be identify. I think it's look like SLAM problem, the feature is the cell site. ^o^ sound fun right? That's the thing that interesting me today.
PS.where is my master????????????????????????????? (i've never seen him for 1 week T_T)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

พี่ใจ๋ ไทยครึ่งอังกิดครึ่ง...
นะนะนะ

ps.สยามพารากอนของเยอะออกกกกก