วันพุธ, ธันวาคม ๑๔, ๒๕๔๘

Overslept

First, I thought that i'll wake up about 9 and I really woke up at 9 then I slept again 555. I had to capture a video of mr.peam paper (incl. me) today. Mr. peam brought a video camcorder for capture today. After charging tons of battery, I captured lots of experiment but robots seemed to be all dead (hard days from chulavichakarn). Only one experiment that was successful T_T, but the others can be used in presentation. Still I don't know where i'm gonna stay when in singapore????? after i was back home, i searched for stuffs from singapore last year and i've found a map of singapore from the last year 555 (plan to be a tourist not a student). Again, where was my master???? I think during this time many lecturer seem to be very busy, maybe because there is going to be a testing season.

Merlion <== I'm gonna ride it 555555555
ps. i'll bring notebook to ride with merlion too. ^O^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: